A.Vogel Atrogel® Arnica Gel 100ml
- Pain relief muscle aches and pains and stiffness
- For sporting injuries such as joint sprains & strains
- Made from extracts of freshly harvested Arnica
- Can be used with other medicines
Atrogel® Arnica gel is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the symptomatic relief of muscular aches, pains and stiffness, sprains and bruising, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Atrogel® is made from extracts of fresh Arnica flowers and is an easy-to-apply non-greasy gel. It can be used up to 4 times a day.
- The active ingredient is the liquid extract of fresh Arnica flowers. 1g of gel contains 500mg of extract which is equivalent to an average of 160mg fresh Arnica flowers. The other ingredients are ethanol, purified water, glycerol (plant origin) and ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (thickener).
- Atrogel® Arnica gel may be used to relieve pain and bruising in adults, children and the elderly. Apply 2 to 10 cm of the gel gently to the affected area. Use between 2 and 4 times daily for pain relief.
- Atrogel® Arnica gel may be used by those who are pregnant.
- Don’t use Atrogel® if you have broken or irritated skin, if you are allergic to arnica preparations or other members of the daisy (Asteraceae / Compositae) family, or any of the other ingredients.
- Use within 5 months of opening.