A.Vogel Bronchosan Cough Syrup 100ml
- 5ml (6.95g) of the cough syrup contains 1.445g of extract (as soft extract) from fresh Picea abies (L.) Karsten (spruce) shoots (0.9-1.2:1.) Extraction solvent: water. The other ingredients used for the cough syrup are raw cane sugar, honey, concentrated pear juice and pine oil.
- Bronchosan contains sugars (5.25g of carbohydrate per 5ml dose).
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 5-10ml (1-2 teaspoons) two to four times daily. A measuring cup is provided.
If your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 1 week, talk to your doctor
Bronchosan should not be used by:
- Children under 12 years of age
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Those who are allergic to Spruce (Picea abies), Pine, Colophony or any of the other ingredients
- Like all medicines, Bronchosan can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Minor side effects may occur with use of Bronchosan Pine Cough Syrup. These are very rare and likely to affect less than 1 in 10,000 people, and may take the form of allergic skin reactions (itching, pruritis, skin rash). If you are concerned about any side effect or if you notice any side effects not mentioned above, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.