A.Vogel Eye Drops 10ml
- Hyaluronic acid (1mg/ml ), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Sodium choloride, Boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, Sodium hydroxide, Hyaluronic acid and Water.
- Adults, the elderly and children (12 years and over):
- 1 drop in each eye 4 to 5 times daily, or more often as required.
- Each bottle provides about 300 drops. Please note that there will always be a small amount of liquid left in the bottle after use.
- We recommend that you do not share eye drops with other people. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
Using the dispenser:
- Remove the coloured cap from the bottle.
- First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
- Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
- Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.
- Store between 8 – 25oC.
Use within 6 months of opening.