A.Vogel Hyperiforce® St John’s Wort 60 Tablets
- Treatment of symptoms of slightly low mood
- Treatment of symptoms of mild anxiety
- Extract of freshly harvested St. John’s wort (Hypericum)
St. John’s wort (or hypericum) is one of the most well-known herbs and has a long history of use as herbal medication for the nervous system.
Extract of freshly harvested St. John’s wort (Hypericum) Hyperiforce® is an extract of St. John’s wort herb. It is a licensed traditional herbal remedy used in the treatment of mild anxiety, low mood and other similar symptoms. It is made from organically cultivated, freshly harvested hypericum.
- One tablet contains 66 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) flowering herb (equivalent to 170-305 mg of dried St John’s wort flowering herb). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 68% V/V.
- The other ingredients used for the tablet are microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica and glycerol distearate.
- Hyperiforce® may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
Directions for use: 1 tablet three times daily.
- Hyperiforce® St. John’s wort is for oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, have been diagnosed with depression, if you think you may be depressed or if you are about to undergo surgery.
- St John’s wort products must not be taken at the same time as many medicines prescribed by your doctor, hormonal contraceptives, including the Pill and some medicines you can buy.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare cases, especially in fair-skinned individuals.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Side effects of Hyperiforce® St. John’s wort tablets are likely to affect less than 1 in every 1,000 people and may take the form of digestive symptoms (sickness, nausea, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea, constipation, loss of appetite) as well as skin reactions (itching, skin rash and urticaria).