A.Vogel Pollinsan Hayfever Relief 120 Tablets
- Hayfever remedy
- May also be used for allergic rhinitis
- Non-drowsy – does not affect ability to drive or use machines
- Can be used with other hayfever remedies
- No restriction on use with asthma
Pollinosan hayfever tablets are a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition to relieve the symptoms of hayfever and other forms of allergic rhinitis.
- Pollinosan Hayfever tablets are made from 7 tropical herbs potentised using a traditional homeopathic method. Each tablet contains:
Ammi visnaga 1x
Aralia racemosa 2x
Cardiospermum halicacabum 2x
Larrea mexicana 2x
Luffa operculata 6x
Okoubaka aubrevillei 2x
Galphimia glauca 3x
- These tablets also contain lactose, starch and magnesium stearate.
- Adults, the elderly and children (12 years and over): Take 2 tablets 3 times daily before meals.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in Pollinosan Hayfever tablets or if you are allergic to lactose.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation unless under the guidance of a doctor.