A.Vogel Venaforce® Horse Chestnut 30 Tablets
- Excellent at relieving the symptoms of varicose veins
- Good for your circulatory health
- Organically grown and formulated from freshly harvested plants
Venaforce Horse Chestnut GR (gastro-resistant) tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the relief of symptoms associated wth chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins, such as tired, heavy legs, pain, cramps, and swelling, exclusively based upon long standing use as a traditional remedy.
- One tablet contains 157.5-225.0mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Horse Chestnut seeds (Aesculus hippocastanum L. semen) corresponding to 50mg triterpene glycosides, calculated as anhydrous ß-aescin.
- This product also contains soya polysaccharide. Do not use if you are allergic to peanut or soya.
- Take 1 tablet twice daily immediately after food.
- Venaforce® is for oral use only. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.