Ecover Fabric Softener Apple Blossom & Almond
Softens and cares. This Ecover sensitive formula apple blossom & almond fabric softener features a palm oil-free softening active, derived from European sourced rapeseed oil, which softens and helps care for your clothes.
- With plant-based biodegradable ingredients
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Vegan friendly
- New bottle made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, widely recyclable
- New cap made of 50% post-consumer recycled plastic, please recycle with bottle
- Refill where possible
- Made in Ecover’s Zero Waste certified factory, meaning that 98.1% of factory waste is diverted from landfill
Instructions: Store between 5°C and 25°C. Not suitable for silk. Don’t use on flame-retardant textiles. Don’t pour directly onto textile. 1 cap = 40ml.
- Standard load: (4-5kg) – Soft = 30ml/Extra-soft = 60ml (2x30ml).
Ingredients: <5 %: cationic surfactants, lactic acid, parfum (linalool, limonene, geraniol). others: water, propylene glycol, lecithin, magnesium chloride.
Explore more Ecover products
Explore our range of Ecover cleaning products, from laundry powder to limescale remover, we have all the necessary products to keep your house looking fresh and clean, whilst being eco-friendly and supporting 100% vegan products. Have you tried this Ecover apple blossom & almond fabric softener in a 5 litre refill size? It will prevent lots of smaller bottles ending up in landfill or needing to be recycled.