Linwoods Flaxseeds Nuts & Co-Enzyme Q10
This Linwoods milled flaxseeds, nuts and Co-Enzyme Q10 is:
- Blend of flaxseeds, nuts & CO-Q10
- Cold milled to preserve nutrients and aid with easy absorption
- Great source of protein & fibre and also high in magnesium & selenium
- High in Omega 3 (ALA)
- Just add 2 spoonfuls (20g) to meals like porridge, yoghurt or smoothies & cereals for a nutritious crunchy texture
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free diets
There are few foods from which you would gain such a high percentage of your RI of Magnesium and Selenium in just one serving, but with this nutritious and delicious product, its all there for the taking! Magnesium helps support normal healthy bones, muscle and nervous system function whilst selenium helps maintain immune system function – just some of the nutritious benefits to be gained when introducing this tasty product into your diet. This Linwoods flaxseeds and nuts blend also contains Co-Enzyme Q10, an enzyme that occurs naturally in the body but declines with age, making dietary sources important in helping maintain adequate levels.
Ingredients: 69% Flaxseed. 10% Almonds. 10% Brazil Nuts. 10% Walnuts. Waxy Maize Starch. Co-enzyme Q10.
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of sesame seeds, nuts, and soya.
Nutrition Typical Values per 100g:
- Energy (kJ): 2309
- Energy (kcal): 559
- Fat: 47g
- Of which saturates: 6.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Of which sugars: 2.8g
- Fibre: 18g
- Protein: 20g
- Salt: 0.06g