Linwoods Milled Flaxseeds Organic
This Linwoods organic milled flaxseeds is:
- High in Omega 3 (ALA) and high in fibre
- Great source of protein and contains magnesium
- Cold milled to preserve nutrients & aid easy absorption
- Just add a couple of spoonfuls (20g) to any meal to enrich your daily diet
- Goes great with porridge, yoghurt, smoothies & cereals
- Also known as ground linseeds
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free diets.
If you look closely, you will see the glistening Omega 3 oil in these Linwoods organic milled flaxseeds. This oil contains ALA (alpha linolenic acid) an essential fatty acid that is hugely beneficial to our health as it helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. Flaxseeds, also known as linseeds can naturally enhance the fibre content of any meal, so if you find it difficult to eat the recommended amount of fruit and veg in your diet everyday, you can still get your soluble and insoluble fibre requirements by adding Flaxseed. Fibre-tastic!
Ingredients: Organic ground flaxseeds 100%.
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of sesame seeds, nuts, and soya.
Nutrition Typical Values per 100g:
- Energy (kJ): 2096
- Energy (kcal): 508
- Fat: 40g
- Of which saturates: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Of which sugars: 1.8g
- Fibre: 24g
- Protein: 22g
- Salt: 0.1g