MooGoo Nappy Balm
This MooGoo Nappy Balm is a zinc-based barrier cream to help prevent nappy rash.
• Zinc is used as the base for this cream to provide protection for the skin
• Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient to keep the irritation under control
• Made with natural oils like Jojoba, Sunflower, Evening Primrose & Olive Oil
• Soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Allantoin to care for bubs behind
• Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Even though the refined nut oils used in skin care do not contain the protein that cause allergic reactions, this MooGoo Nappy Balm is made nut-oil free for peace of mind.
Ingredients: Aqua (H?O’s Fancy Name), Zinc Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.