MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream
A restoring moisturiser that easily sinks into skin.
• Made with natural oils like Sweet Almond & Olive
• Full of healing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Natural Vitamin E
• Milk Protein increases skin elasticity by up to 20%
• For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
• Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
There’s no milk in this cream, so why the cow? MooGoo products originated from a cream used on dairy farms to repair the skin on cow udders. And this was the first cream MooGoo ever made. The cream that started it all.
Ingredients: Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Stearic Acid (Plant-Based Emulsifier), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin, P Anisic Acid (Natural Preservative), Coco Caprylate Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Fragrance (Phthalate Free – Oatmeal), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.