Nairn’s Dark Chocolate Orange Oat Biscuits
- Wholegrain Oats (61%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Sugar, Dark Chocolate Chips (5%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup; Lyles Golden Syrup, Dark Chocolate Powder (4%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder), Tapioca Starch, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sea Salt, Natural Orange Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of Wheat, nuts, and Milk.
- Typical Values Per 100g / Per Biscuit:
- Energy – 2018kJ / 482kcal / 202kJ / 48kcal
- Fat – 22.1g / 2.2g
- Of which saturates – 9.5g / 1.0g
- Carbohydrate – 59.3g / 5.9g
- Of which sugars – 18.9g / 1.9g
- Fibre – 7.0g / 0.7g
- Protein – 8.0g / 0.8g
- Salt – 0.98g / 1.0g