Natures Aid Sage Leaf
These Natures Aid Sage Leaf tablets provide a 50mg extract, which is the equivalent of 500mg of dried sage leaf. Each tablet is guaranteed to provide 2mg of rosmarinic acids. These tablets are also free from thujone, a component of sage that should not be consumed regularly. The tablets are suitable for vegans and free from lactose, wheat and gluten.
This Natures Aid Sage Leaf is:
- A handy Sage supplement, providing 2mg Rosmarinic Acid
- May help ease menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes
- Helps to support brain and memory health
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from GMO, artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar
Originating from the Mediterranean, Sage ( Salvia officinalis) is one of the oldest medicinal as well as culinary plants. Most of us are familiar with the incredible aroma that sage exudes when added to onion to produce homemade stuffing. However, sage does have a long history medicinal uses and was mentioned in John Gerrard’s 1597 ‘Herball’.
Ingredients: Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sage Extract, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Directions of use: Take 1-2 tablets per day with food. Do not exceed the stated dose.