Natures Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Low Acid
At Natures Aid, these Low Acid Time Release Vitamin C tablets has been carefully formulated by in-house experts to provide you with 1000mg Vitamin C in every tablet. These tablets are designed to slowly release Vitamin C into your body throughout the day. Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that your body cannot produce or store, to maintain healthy levels your body must absorb Vitamin C from either your diet or supplements on a daily basis. Vitamin C plays many roles in supporting the health of your body, including supporting the immune system. Vitamin C also contributes to the healthy formation of collagen, which in turn helps to support the normal functioning of your bones, blood vessels, gums and skin.
- A slow release 1000mg Vitamin C tablet with Citrus Bioflavonoids
- An important nutrient which can help to support the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen, which in turn helps to support healthy skin, bones and cartilage.
- It also plays a role in supporting the normal functioning of the nervous system and healthy psychological function.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from GMO, artificial colours, artificial flavours, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar
A balanced diet, rich in food such as oranges, spinach, tomatoes, kiwi or kale is a great way to maintain healthy Vitamin C levels. It can sometimes be difficult to regularly make the right dietary choices that will ensure your body is provided with the correct levels of the nutrients, which is where supplements can be helpful by providing a convenient nutritional ‘top up’.
One vegan friendly Natures Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Low Acid tablet should be swallowed whole, with a cold drink each day. You can rest assured these Time Release Vitamin C is free from any colours or flavours and does not contain any GMO, gluten, yeast, dairy, nuts, soya, sugar or sweeteners. It is a larger tablet that may not be suitable for children or those who struggle with swallowing larger pills.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Directions of use: Take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake.