OptiBac Probiotics Bifidobacteria & Fibre
- OptiBac Probiotics ‘Bifidobacteria & fibre’ is especially for those seeking a natural option. It contains Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, thought to be the most researched strain of the entire Bifidobacterium family, as well as 4g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) for natural fibre. This supplement is safe and gentle, and highly researched in thousands of people including pregnant women and older generations, and is proven to survive to reach the gut alive. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you’re getting a high quality supplement that’s right for you.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Suitable for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding.
- Free from Gluten/Yeast/Soya & Artificial Colours.
Each pack contains 10 sachets.
- Adults and children (one year and over): take one sachet initially, and up to four sachets a day. For ongoing use; one sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump. Drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4 g); standardised culture (Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, Fructose); anticaking agent: silicon dioxide.