OptiBac Probiotics For Those On Antibiotics
These OptiBac Probiotics for ‘Those on Antibiotics’ are for anyone looking to buy a natural friendly bacteria supplement to take alongside a course of antibiotics. Each capsule provides 4.5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry. It has strains which are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut, even when taken with antibiotics – complements the flora naturally present in your gut. The three strains contained in this supplement are very well researched and have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics. These include Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 & Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 which have been shown to increase immune cell activity.
Key benefits of OptiBac Probiotics for Those on Antibiotics is:
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool drink/food
- Recommended for daily use over the course of 10 days alongside a typical course of antibiotics
- Can be used on an ongoing basis for those on long term antibiotics
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, vegetarians and vegans, gluten free for those with coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings
Recommended use: Food supplement suitable for adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations: Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, every day during your antibiotic course and for a few days afterwards or until the pack has been completed.
- Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics – strains in this product have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents of the capsule with a cool meal or beverage.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: potato starch; Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52; Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid; Each capsule guarantees 4.5 billion live cultures.
Each pack contains 10 capsules.