OptiBac Probiotics For Travelling Abroad
- OptiBac Probiotics ‘For travelling abroad’ is especially for those travelling to foreign environments such as India, Egypt and Mexico. It contains four high quality and well-researched strains of live cultures, including Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Saccharomyces boulardii, which are proven to survive to reach the gut alive. Suggested for daily use during travels as well as a few days prior and after travelling. Each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you’re getting a high quality supplement that’s right for you.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Free from Gluten & Added Sugars.
Each pack contains 20 capsules.
- Adults and children (one year and over): take one capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral. Ideally, start your course three-five days prior to departure, continuing throughout your time abroad and for a couple of days after your return. This supplement does not interfere with antimalarial or other travel medication.
- For children or anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents can be mixed with cold food or drink.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking this particular product.
- Ingredients: Filler: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Live cultures: (Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52); anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.