OptiBac Probiotics One Week Flat
- OptiBac Probiotics ‘One week flat’ has been created especially for those wishing to take a short-term course of good bacteria. It contains strains such as Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, and is advised to be taken consecutively for 7 days. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms, guaranteed until end of expiry. The strains within ‘One week flat’, such as Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, are well-researched and proven to survive to reach the gut alive. This supplement is also gluten free and so may be suitable for those with bloating.
- It is important to note that this supplement, unlike other live cultures supplements, does not require refrigeration, as the strains are naturally robust and able to survive harsher conditions. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you’re getting a high-quality supplement, which is proven to reach the gut alive.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Free from Gluten/Yeast/Added Sugars/Artificial Colours.
Each pack contains 7 sachets.
- Adults and children (four years and over): take one sachet daily with food, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral. Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Continue to take for seven consecutive days, or as professionally directed. Store in a cool dry place and avoid exposure to humid conditions. Live cultures should be mixed with cold, non-acidic food and drink only, as heat and acidity can damage the bacteria.
- Ingredients: Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3 g); Live cultures: (Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71)