Solgar Magnesium Citrate
£11.50 – £19.25
- Highly absorbable ‘citrate’ form of magnesium
- Supports muscle and nervous system function
- Supports energy release and reduces tiredness
- Contributes to mind balance
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from Gluten, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Yeast & Artificial Flavours & Preservatives
60 or 120 tablets
Solgar® Magnesium Citrate is our worldwide best-selling magnesium product.
Magnesium is considered by experts to be a vital mineral required by every organ within the body.
Solgar’s magnesium product is available in a citrate form, which is a highly absorbable form of magnesium compared to the more commonly available form of oxides. Magnesium citrate is therefore ideal for those with digestive issues or those who do not absorb other mineral forms so easily.
In addition to increasing magnesium rich foods in the diet, such as leafy greens, nuts & seeds, taking Solgar® Magnesium Citrate, 2 tablets a day, is a great way to increase your magnesium intake to support optimal wellbeing, including:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- Energy release and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal muscle function
- The maintenance of normal bones
- The normal psychological function
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients.
Ingredients: Magnesium (as citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate) , Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Cellulose Gum, Colour: titanium dioxide.
Directions of use: 2 tablets per day.
60 tablets, 120 tablets