Indulge in the delightful flavours of Zambia with our “Zambian Honey Glazed Chicken” recipe.
This dish combines the natural sweetness of Zambian honey with savoury and aromatic ingredients to create a mouth-watering and easy-to-make chicken entrée.
Whether you’re looking to impress your guests or enjoy a special meal at home, this recipe is a perfect choice.
Zambian Honey Glazed Chicken Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup Zambian honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Zambian honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and grated ginger to create the honey glaze.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through and have a golden-brown exterior.
- Pour the honey glaze over the chicken in the pan, and let it simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken and coat the chicken.
- Ensure the chicken is fully cooked (reaching an internal temperature of 165°F or 74°C) and the glaze is sticky and caramelised.
- Serve the Zambian Honey Glazed Chicken hot, garnished with chopped fresh cilantro if desired. It pairs wonderfully with steamed vegetables and rice.
This recipe combines the sweetness of Zambian honey with savoury and aromatic flavours to create a delightful and easy-to-make chicken dish. Enjoy the unique taste of Zambian honey in your cooking!
Purchase your Zambian honey from us today at Ganesha Wholefoods, offering you great value, organic honey, which has been naturally sourced and is perfect for creating the most delicious recipes.
Contact us or visit us in store if you are located in the Devon areas of Axminster, Sidmouth or Honiton and we will be happy to assist you with any queries.