OptiBac Probiotics For Babies & Children
Optibac probiotics have developed these sachets especially for babies, toddlers and children, this friendly bacteria supplement contains a unique blend of 3 of the most scientifically researched strains for children from 0 to 12 years, as well as FOS fibres and added vitamin D3 to help maintain immune health. Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you’re getting a high quality supplement that’s right for you and your family.
OptiBac Probiotics For Babies & Children is:
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Suitable for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding.
- Suitable for Newborns, Infants & Children up to 12 years old.
- Free from Gluten/Yeast/Added Sugars & Artificial Flavours/Colourings.
Directions: Can easily be mixed with your child’s favourite food or drink. Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents onto food or into a glass of water or cold milk and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump. Adults and children should drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: take one sachet daily with milk or food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
- Children (4 to 12 years): take one-to-two sachets daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
- Pregnant & breastfeeding women: take one sachet a day with food, preferably breakfast.
Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.75 g), filler: potato starch, Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71).
Each pack contains 10 or 30 sachets.
£7.99 – £16.99