OptiBac Probiotics For Babies & Children
£6.99 – £16.99
- OptiBac Probiotics ‘For babies & children’ has been created especially for children from birth, and has received excellent reviews from parents. It contains well-researched strains of natural bacteria with fibre, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 3 billion live microorganisms and 0.75 g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides) guaranteed until end of expiry. This supplement has been clinically trialled in school-aged children and is proven to survive to reach the gut alive.
- Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you’re getting a high quality supplement that’s right for you and your family.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Suitable for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding.
- Suitable for Newborns, Infants & Children up to 12 years old.
- Free from Gluten/Yeast/Added Sugars & Artificial Flavours/Colourings.
Each pack contains 10 or 30 sachets.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: take one sachet daily with milk or food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
- Children (4 to 12 years): take one-to-two sachets daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
- Pregnant & breastfeeding women: take one sachet a day with food, preferably breakfast.
- Can easily be mixed with your child’s favourite food or drink. Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents onto food or into a glass of water or cold milk and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump. Adults and children should drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.75 g), filler: potato starch, Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71).
10 sachets, 30 sachets